Illinois Tech Office of Professional Development’s (OPD) Corporate Training provides workshops and customized short courses/programs for companies and organizations seeking to enhance the professional skills and effectiveness of their employees.
Whether you are looking for basic training for staff, technical training, or strategic planning for senior executives, Illinois Tech’s OPD will tailor a program to meet your specific needs. Our training is delivered by industry experts and Illinois Tech adjunct faculty, and we specialize in aligning our training with the business objectives of your organization.
Illinois Tech’s OPD will assess your needs, develop a tailored program, and deliver relevant, cost-effective training with superior customer service to empower your employees and take your organization to a new level of excellence.
What We provide and what you can expect from working with opd:
- The flexibility to provide on-site or on-campus training
- Programs tailored to meet your needs and delivered in your timeframe
- Industry experts who understand your culture and challenges
- Engaging instructors who bring years of industry experience
- Tailored instructional materials developed specifically for your organization
- Tools and solutions that you can use immediately and on-going
our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership Development
- Communications and Negotiation
- Operation Strategy
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Team Building/Diversity
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Time Management